12.12.2008

Sushi Dinner @ KYOTO in Budapest!

Hello again!!!

Ahhh... a peaceful, slightly rainy December night in Budapest. What a great night to treat myself and go grab a GREAT sushi dinner at my favorite restaurant within walking distance from my hotel: Kyoto! (Literally... it's kitty-corner from the doors of the front lobby. Perfect!)

I took a couple extra minutes to enjoy this beautiful lit-up solo walk on my way to Kyoto. The rain wasn't even enough for an umbrella... it was such a beautiful and calm Saturday evening!
"Table for One, please... And, I'll start with a glass of Pinot Grigio." :-)
I love the ambience of this restaurant! Philippe and I have eaten here twice before and have had EXCELLENT sushi both times. I couldn't WAIT to order my own sushi/sashimi combination!
Drumroll, please...
WOW. Now, is that not the FRESHEST sushi/sashimi you've ever seen, or what!?? This was the combo for ONE, including salmon, yellowtail, and tuna and a salmon/avocado roll. Absolute heaven. I ate every last bite!

This was the little view from my table in the corner. I love the lights!

After my delicious dinner, I decided to take the long way home and walk down by the Cathedral to take some snaps of the Christmas tree. SO relaxing and beautiful! Just another Saturday evening in Budapest, Hungary... :-)

I truly am the LUCKIEST girl to be seeing how Christmas is celebrated around the globe. What a special holiday season it is!

The walk back to my hotel through Fashion Square of Budapest! What an enjoyable night. I love this city!

CHEERS!

-Lisa :-)

No comments: