12.05.2008

***** 5-Star Budapest Marriott... This is the life... :-)

Ahhh... There is nothing better than checking into a LUXURIOUS European hotel for a couple days on my long layovers. I've always heard stories about the beautiful Budapest Marriott, but I haven't been put here yet. EVERY room has a view, and apparently... they're the best beds around. WOW, the rumors are true!!!!!! THANK YOU, Ryan!!!! :-)



It just so happens that upon check in I had a HUGE case of jet lag... and I needed sleep. I took a shower, and crashed in THIS BED for 14 HOURS. I don't remember the last time I slept for that long since suffering from a massive hangover in college! Ha! Just beautiful.


The flat screen is a nice touch as well... with HBO & HBO2 showing great movies all day long! I woke up to 'the Devil Wears Prada' and enjoyed the second half of it lounging in these super comfy white down pillows...


Good morning, (errr, afternoon?) Budapest!

"Hello, Ms. Garland. We have a King Size bed waiting for you on the third floor. Enjoy!"

"Please don't forget about our Happy Hour every Monday-Friday in our AQUA bar... it's buy one drink, get one free. Plus free appetizers. Indulge, if you will!"

Please enjoy your stay here at the Budapest Marriott. If there is anything we can do to make your stay any more comfortable, please let us know!

WOW! WILL DO!!! :-)

CHEERS!

-Lisa :-)

No comments: