12.05.2008

Shuttle to Frankfort, Germany!!

GREETINGS!!! :-)

Early Wednesday morning, my crew & I had to hop a shuttle from Kaiserslautern to Frankfort, Germany. It was sad to leave, but we all knew we were on our way to beautiful Budapest... so it made it that much easier! We all met down for breakfast around 7:30am and caught the snowy shuttle at 8:15! It was a great morning in Germany... thick white snow was coming down, and it was GREAT because I could just enjoy it and not worry about driving in it! Ha! :-)



On our shuttles to and from the airport, we always seemed to have our assigned seats... Usually, Danny, Nikki, and I sat in the back and goofed off on the way to the hotel while listening to music and laughing the whole way! (Imagine that!) On this one, Philippe and I caught the corner, Andrea got the window, and Nikki squeezed back and forth between us and the seat in front!


Anyone who flies with us knows that we carry our 'Monkey Mugs' with us wherever we go! I made this for Philippe a couple weeks ago after he lost his one and only beloved coffee mug he's flown with for 10 years! He accidentally left it on one of our planes and hasn't seen it since. We both like to call our uniforms our 'monkey suits', so I thought it only appropriate that I decorate them with monkey stickers! I, of course, picked out a pink one for myself too so I have my own. These things come in handy on our long duty days, let me tell you! :-)


J'adore!

Danny & Nikki... our other faves on our crew! These two are a riot together!

"Can we get some air?? Can we get some volume??" Hahahaha- Let's just say not EVERYONE on our crew was as like-able as these two... ;-)

WOW!!! I've only seen these departure boards in movies! This is at the Frankfort, Germany airport and the numbers & letters constantly flip updating arrivals and departures. SO cool!

Look how small I look against these boards! wow! Can't believe how much I've ALWAYS loved airports... :-)

SO HAPPY. We had, like, 2 hours before our departure so we staked out a spot by a window and watched the Lufthansa planes take off! We had a couple laughs as well... can you tell??? :-) Happiest couple in Germany!

Look at this HUGE 747!!!! I would LOVE to see one from the inside someday!!!!

Well on our way to Budapest... our home away from home! Just found out I got extended AGAIN until December 21st!!!! That means I'll have been out for almost an entire month and I LOVE IT. I can't get enough of traveling and seeing the world! Expect lots more updates in the next couple days/weeks. Have I mentioned yet.... that I love my job??? :-)

CHEERS!!!!!

-Lisa :-)

No comments: