10.28.2008

Turning 25 in style!

Hi guys!

WOW!!!! What a birthday to remember!!! I started the day off with 2 mimosas at Ab Fab Salon & Spa and a fancy Audrey Hepburn-inspired updo for my party dress. It was such a relaxing morning and a GREAT way to kick off my birthday!


Mmmmm! Another, please!!! :-)

"You see us, Rockford, WE HAVE IT ALL!!" This is my best friend Bambi & I, getting cozy in the windowsill of our fabulous apartment we rented out for the night in downtown Rockford. This apartment is called 'Jackson's Urban Retreat', and it's right above the popular restaurant Brio!

It is SO modern and so fancy! We felt like the luckiest girls in Rockford above it all staying in such a posh space downtown!

My Mama was my guest of honor! I am SO glad she got to come, I truly had every girl there that I could have ever wanted!! :-) THANK YOU, Mama, for having me... 25 years ago ON THIS DAY!!!

My best girlfriends all came to celebrate my 25th with me! From left; Bambi, my sister Amy, Me, my girlfriend from college Bethy, my other girlfriend from college Julie, and my best friend from my old job Jami! We all drank a signature cocktail that Bambi mixed up for us: raspberry mojitos! They were SOOO good!
CHEERS to my best friends & being 25!!! What a GREAT 25 years its been so far! :-)

Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me! I can't imagine wishing for anything that could POSSIBLY make my life any better than it is now!!!

CHEERS!
-Lisa :-)

No comments: