9.24.2008

The 'Chain Bridge' on a sunny September afternoon

Ahhh... a 4-day layover in Budapest. What on earth can I do with my time? It's a sunny Wednesday afternoon... why not go out and take a walk outside my hotel and take some pics of the scenery? The 'Chain Bridge' that is literally... 2 steps away from our hotel. So beautiful!
How much would you love to be on that boat now?? Sightseeing down the Danube. Gorgeous!
On the way to PEST...




I love this chain bridge... And I see it every morning when I wake up!
The LION with the Parliament in the background. The lions are on both sides... guarding the bridge, perhaps? They're doing a good job.


The Parliament... famous in Budapest. Costs a fortune to tour... free to look at. :-)
Another boat tour I would love to be on.
Me & the Parliament in the background.
Trying to take one with the Parliament in the background... doesnt work with no display on the digital camera(I broke it somewhere along this trip...). Cute Budapest-ish outfit regardless! New pashmina= gray!
Beautiful September day in Budapest... Enjoying every relaxing second of my walk.




Almost across the bridge...
The InterContinental spoils its guests with flowers... and fantastic rooms I could never afford on my own dollar.
Shopping in the square.
The couple that wouldn't stop hugging. Kinda cute, isnt it!? :-)

Cheers!
Lisa :-)

No comments: