9.02.2008

30,000 feet in the air...



Danny and I... stocking the mid galley! Always joking...



Can I get you some water??



Juice? Water? Danny, Poppy, Leslie, & Andrea... working, yet STILL having fun :-)



We love serving the troops!



And... We love our Pilots that keep us safe!



Can I serve you some Ryan International hospitality on this flight?



Galley girls... Andrea, me, & Leslie...



The troops LOVE Danny's coffee service!



And the crew LOVES Vicki's homemade cappucino! "Lots of long flights and lots of instructions from previous flight attendants..."



Holding down "C ZONE" on the Boeing 767... its my job!



...And the jumpseat, of course!



Trust me... I don't know how to fly this plane! Are you CRAZY? We just had some downtime and the captains happened to like me...



TOP GUN!



WE LOVE OUR JOBS!


CHEERS!!!!!!

Lisa :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cute lil outfits roomie!!!!!!! :)