11.05.2008

BUDAPEST: Home of the most perfect dates! Part I

Well hello again!

As you all know... I had another 2 day layover in Budapest this trip, and I was LUCKY enough to be able to spend some time with my favorite lead (and also my favorite person in general...), Philippe. He had a different crew, and a different schedule, but we still managed to find some quality time to spend together in OUR 'exotic Budapest'... showing me places I've never been to and holding my hand the entire way!

We started our afternoon with a walk down the "Mean streets of Budapest"... American as we are, and loving all the looks we got!

WE LOVE the streets of BUDAPEST!!!!

We tossed around the idea of getting an afternoon beer and he took me to this 'underground bar' called the Submarine... with beers as big as our heads! SO FUNNY!

We didn't realize just how dirty the bar table was until we saw this picture... But was it FUN... YES!!!!! :-)

We emerged from the Submarine and found a BEAUTIFUL sunset on the Danube... How can we complain about our jobs?? Is this what everyone does on a Sunday afternoon??
Setting our camera up on a green garbage can to capture the moment- What a GREAT job that can did. :-) No one but us!!!
The beautiful Danube at sunset...
Going out to dinner at our favorite restaurant on the river... JERNEY Wine bar, OUR TABLE IS AVAILABLE! (We've been here before...)
Look at our view... loving every minute of it!
So handsome! Wine? Appetizers? Dinner? Whatever you want... :-) 'We're on vacation...'

"We're International Flight Attendants... It's who we ARE, It's what we DO..."

Beautiful Budapest at night... the Chain Bridge, and EVERYTHAANG... :-)

SOMEONE has to pay Ryan back for all the hard work they instill upon us. I'll get in my 'Monkeysuit', do a flight, but come back to my girl. This is a TOUGH job, I tell ya.



Philippe's motto is, "Stress free, Drama free, = NO PAPER WORK FOR PHIL"... He is a FANTASTIC lead flight attendant and always gets his crews home safe. Come home soon!

CHEERS!

-Lisa :-)

No comments: