8.28.2008

Paddy's Irish Pub



Ladies night out! We went and saw a movie & grabbed a couple drinks at our favorite spot- Paddy's Irish Pub! SO cute! This is our favorite booth... tucked in the corner!



I LOVE the ambience of this place! The entire bar is lit up with these old bottles and candles. When the candle burns all the way down (which, believe it or not, we are there to see by the end of the night :-), the candle falls into the bottle! This bottle in particular was STUFFED with them!





We met some new Canadian army pilot friends! They were SO fun... 'Shitter' is to the left of me and Derek is to the right of me. I particularly liked Derek :-), and 'Shitter' particularly liked my scarf!



What a great night with our new friends! They're staying at the hotel down the street and will be here until September 8th. Hopefully we run into them again! With a great place like Paddy's right down the street, I'm sure we will!

CHEERS!
-Lisa :-)

No comments: