8.12.2008

I hate to say this, but... I have a medical condition.


Yep, you heard it right. I have a medical condition. And it's called, an 'Abnormal left hand pinch.'


Hahahahaha. I'm not kidding... I'm waiting on clearance from my doctor today because I apparently didn't pinch hard enough within normal range at my physical last week! We were tested on what I THOUGHT were pretty simple tests... mobility, range of motion in my arms, legs, and hips, and shocking of our nerves to show signs of carpal tunnel. (Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't flunk THAT test with the amount of texting I do on a daily basis!)


I think my nails got in the way. At least, that's the story I'm sticking with. Why do I need to know how to pinch hard anyway?? Are passengers THAT irate sometimes that they need to be put in their place? I can imagine it now. Pinching an officer for the Department of Defense because he won't put his seat back upright before landing. Or maybe pinching his butt if he's a cutie?? :-)


Hee hee!

No comments: