11.25.2009

Update: Thanksgiving plans and a Montana layover

I have pictures from an awesome Japan-Alaska trip I was lucky enough to be on that I can't wait to upload soon. Also- on our coveted days off- I took Philippe to Manhattan to see his Dad for a surprise trip he had no idea about! I can't wait to post pictures. Anyway- I love checking back and seeing that more people are looking at FiveCabinChecks again- makes me want to update more. On an unrelated note- an old friend from years ago, Catherine, is starting with Ryan next week because of what she read of my adventures on my blog. This makes me SO happy. Welcome, Catherine! Her questions about the job really make me realize how lucky I am. This is the most wonderful job in the world. I'm busy getting house ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday- Philippe and I are hosting it for the first time. I've recently become obsessed with 'Rachael Ray' magazines and 'Better Homes and Gardens'... our 2 bedroom River Suite is looking pretty great because of it! I have 2 more days off before I fly out again on Friday morning doing a Marshall flight to Montana. I have a feeling I may be able to update then on my 30 hour layover- unless I find twiddling my thumbs is more exciting. I love you, readers! Thank you for getting me back to writing!

CHEERS!
-Lisa :-)

No comments: