6.02.2009

Everyone deserves a day off: Ours just happened to be in Thailand!!

Good morning, Pattaya!!!


This was the BEAUTIFUL view from my balcony in Thailand.


Luckily the hotel's A/C was on full blast 24/7 while we were there, because it was about 90 degrees and HUMID every single day!! It was funny... the first thing I wanted to do every morning was step outside onto the balcony and see what was going on at the beach and by the pool. I also would want to take pictures, but after keeping my camera indoors all night in the "arctic tundra" which was my room... I had to wait a couple minutes for the lens to de-fog!


Isn't this view unreal?? To the left was a downtown area with loud music and lights on until the wee hours of the morning... and the area where we stayed was much more laid-back, yet still had activities going on throughout the afternoon. (Perfect, in my opinion.)

Rumor had it there were also speedboat rides you could take from the hotel's beach property to the downtown area for around $25 per person... but with a 5-star hotel, delicious restaurant and bar food, poolside cocktails, fun water sports and contests in the pool area, and staff waiting on us non-stop, why would we want to go anywhere else??



Starting our day with a little tour of the hotel grounds... Stefanie, Me, and our other great friend and crew member Jill Litton. Us girls had such a great time together! Can't believe this is our "job"!
And, of course... traveling with Philippe is ALWAYS fun for me, too!! :-)



Heading down to the Hotel's beach property in the daytime... the tide sure was lower than the night before, but it was so nice to see what it looked like in daylight!!

Starting our "day off" on the right foot, I must say...

Cheers!

-Lisa :-)

No comments: