6.03.2009

BREAKFAST: The most important meal of the day!!

Good morning!!!

There is nothing like having breakfast included with our hotel on these long layovers. Sometimes the coffee maker in the room just isn't up to par, or the breakfast bar I've stashed in my rollerboard doesn't hold me over til lunch. GOOD THING, every so often we get lucky and have access to a complete breakfast buffet... with fresh juices, toast, omelets, eggs, bacon, and the occasional local favorite. (Thailand's just happens to be: fried rice.)



Good morning, miss! what can I get you?? "An egg white omelet with veggies. Lots and lots of veggies, easy on the cheese. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!" :-)

Mmmm... fresh fruit, and those darn bananas I can't get enough of. SO CUTE!!


WOW... What a way to start the day!!!!!!
Cheers!
-Lisa :-)

No comments: